The true strength of Bathline Sensations lies in the potential of our employees. We not only believe in enriching the lives of our clients by providing them world-class products but also offering rewarding career opportunities to aspiring professionals. We ensure our employees are given complete assistance, recognition & empowerment to succeed.
Current Job Openings at Bathline, New Delhi.
MARKETING PROFESSIONAL OF ALL LEVELS
OPENING FOR PAN INDIA
Education: MBA / PGDBM, Marketing from renowned B-School
- Marketing professional having hands on experience in both Sales & Marketing of Ceramics/Sanitary ware; Luxury home products, on Pan India level is desired.
- Those who have proven track record in qualitatively and quantitatively & increased the volume of business across India would be given preference.
- Should have handled large field force and good Marketing campaigns across regions.
- Should have a good knowledge of Ceramics/Sanitary Ware Industry.
- Should be Team player and aggressive performer who can set standards to follow.
- To oversee the entire gamut of Sales & Marketing function of the division.
- To devise and Implement excellent Sales & Marketing strategies both higher volume of business and Product / Brand penetration among the end users.
- Senior Managers to strictly monitor and motivate the Field force for quality work and target achievements.
- To bring excellent Marketing initiatives and promotions for product inducement
- Extensively travel to entire country and closely work with Marketing team for market awareness.
- Periodically conducts and review meetings with Management team for thorough review of performances.
- Strictly implement key policies of the organization.
- To be a bridge for both Sales & Marketing streams for proper balancing.
Education: Graduate / MBA, Retail, Marketing
- Proven 6 to 11 years of experience in managing retail operations of a Premium / Luxury showroom preferably of Bathroom accessories, Sanitary Ware/Ceramics, Luxury home and lifestyle products of international repute.
- Strong focus on sales with consultative selling approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, management skills, verbal communication & negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and energized with good team building skills.
- Showroom management and maintaining high standards of customer service, customer engagement etc.
- Executing company’s values and procedures, knowledge about products and selling techniques.
- Effective Achievement of Sales Targets.
- Ensuring profitability of the store
- Market and competitions benchmarking
- Facilitation of sale & service process to build the loyalty of the consumer
Franchise Development Manager
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Industry Type: Education / Teaching / Training
Role: Sales / BD Mgr
Functional Area: Sales, BD
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Prior experience in channel development, preferably in Franchise network setup
- Graduates / Post – graduates (Male / Female)
- Very fluent and refined in spoken English
- Eager to learn and grow
- Self propelled person
- Confident and aggressive
- Very presentable
- Analyze the bath accessories market in country.
- Shortlist key dealers / Investors as per the desired franchise profile.
- Approaching Clients, presenting proposals and conversions.
Experience: 5 – 6 Years
Qualification: MBA in Marketing
- A minimum of 5 to 6 years experience in similar role, preferably in a fast-paced organization with demonstrated ability to anticipate next steps, take initiative, exercise discretion, and apply sound judgment.
- Must be flexible, highly organized and have a proven ability to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands, collaborating with team members and working independently.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Assists Director as appropriate with appointments and meetings, managing calendars, daily workflow coordination, and handles special projects as required.
- Assisting in scheduling and planning for events, such as meetings, conferences, presentations, and dinners, which may include coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including compiling and processing expense reports, reimbursements, and check requests, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create, update and/or maintains organized files and records.
- Drafts and/or edits correspondence, such as letters, memos, emails, or documents such as meeting minutes or PowerPoint presentations as necessary.
- Attends meetings and takes notes (including distribution of minutes to group) as required.
- Liaisons with internal and external clients, answering and prioritizing telephone calls, email and mail communications.
- Assisting out-of-town guests with logistics and fixing meetings as & when needed.
- Candidate should have good typing speed
- Good knowledge of MS Office/MS Excel, Power Point etc.
- Should have good communication skills
- Resident near location will be preferred
- Accuracy & good grasping power is must.
- Ability to perform assigned work independently.
- Will be entitled to perform documentation & other related task.